Sat, 02 Oct|
Roots Yoga Life Campbelltown
Capoeira Que Tem Àṣẹ
This event's aim is to connect Capoeiristas around Australia. Using traditional Capoeira Angola as a tool to unite and give context to the Australian Capoeira community.
Time & Location
02 Oct 2021, 10:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Roots Yoga Life Campbelltown, Unit 4/11 Patrick St, Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia
About the event
Music . Movement + Roda
One day event at Roots Yoga
- Mestre Jeronimo (Brasil/Sydney)
- Professor Ah Ra Nia (Sydney)
- Contra Mestre Loki (Canberra)
- Professor Madeira (Brisbane)
- Saturday 2nd October
- Officina 10:30 Prof Madeira- movement 11.30 CM Loki-movement 12:30- Lunch- Cafe Stamp 1:30- M Jeronimo- musicalidade Na Roda de Capoeira -- 2:30- Prof Ah Ra - movement 3.30-5.pm- Open Roda- open to public
Workshops + Roda
- In studio tickets + LIVEstream tickets
- Group Roda
This event's aim is to connect Capoeiristas around Australia.
Using traditional Capoeira Angola as a tool to unite and give context to the Australian Capoeira community.
As artists, this event creates a space to collectively unite and open a roda (circle) of dialogue.
The meeting of this event aims to open the free flow of the growth of Capoeira learning and practice in a healthy setting in our Australian Capoeira communities.
+$1.50 service fee
Includes access to all studio sessions for the entire event Includes access to livestream links
+$1.50 service fee0
+$0.63 service fee
This ticket includes access links to the zoom meeting for the entire LIVEstreamed event
+$0.63 service fee0